Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 7 of 30

Busy day day today. I got a horrible bug, I think it's called the cleaning bug. For some reason I had the urge to blitz the bedroom. Stripped the bed washed all sheets, curtains, towels. Steamed mattress, pillows, carpet! What I am I doing?... It's the weekend! Anyway that done had nice lunch with Frank then went into town to look at buying me a new (secondhand) car. Not bothered what as long as it's got a wheel on each corner. Fell in love with a Citeron DS3. White with wine trim. We'll see.....
Anyway, went shopping , came home, Frank cut lawn and came in these figs.



A lesson learnt from yesterday's events, pre mix my colours. Note, I am still with the colours I put on my pallet yesterday, Ultra, Cad Yellow & Perm Rose.


By this time it was getting on for 6pm, an eek moment as I guess I had to prepare dinner. No problem, it's Saturday and my lovely man brought me a G & T. Is this wise? Heck, why not..
Well, this is the result. Not what I would call my my usual style, but if if you like it, let me know and I'll have a G & T next time I paint.


Freshly Picked

oil on board 6" x 8" £45





2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo,
    I like the figs - I think you really captured the colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo,
    I like the figs - I think you really captured the colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.