Saturday 18 January 2014

Day 18. oops

Well, I'm sorry to say I've failed today!
My gorgeous granddaughter, Lilah (actually, I've got 3 granddaughters and they're all gorgeous)  held her 4th birthday party in the village hall. I spent the morning making fancy biscuits with the help of Princess Lilah & sister Ishobel (age 2). My kitchen looked like an explosion in an icing sugar factory.
After lunch we then went to the hall to help out, clean up etc.


On returning home Frank & I felt we needed a bit of fresh air so went for a good stomp around the village. When we got home I started preparations for tomorrow when we have 8 friends coming for Sunday lunch. Plus cooking our evening meal and making some dutch style Pea & Ham soup .
I may get up ultra early tomorrow and get a couple of pics done but somehow I doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the fancy biscuits count, Mo. They are creative, after all. Sounds like a lovely day and well worth missing a painting for. A 4th birthday party is a really speclai occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Vandy. Sometimes other things in life are more important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you failed at all! You created memories :)
    I love your work, thank you for sharing it with us here.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.