Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day 14 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Busy day today, first I had an appointment with the physio, then popped in to daughter in law to drop off some stuff and had a coffee, off to Dad's to drop off his prescription and had another coffee, home to make Frank's lunch, a visit from a friend that needed a sympathetic ear which left me an hour before going round to Granddaughter's birthday tea. So, this is another painting from just down the road. I am enjoying painting the late afternoon skies.
Late Afternoon, Moulton



1 comment:

  1. I really love your colors, Mo... I am also participating in the challenge and have been doing landscapes for the past 4 or 5 days... just love your muted palette and beautiful brushwork!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.