Tuesday 3 March 2015

Busy with Workshops

Two days after my demo at March I was off in the other direction to Northampton for a Saturday workshop with Network Art. This was my second visit and once again I was made to feel very welcome. There was a good turn out which kept me very busy. I fully meant to take a photo of everyone's' work but before I knew it the day was over and people had packed up. I was impressed by the high standard of the group. It is worth looking at their website to see their programme of events.

Network Arts

Last Saturday I was back on home territory at the Lincolnshire gallery, Spalding. Not such a good turn out - that's Spalding for you.  One lady came from Norfolk and three others from Peterborough. The other five were local. Everyone had a good time with some marvelous feedback. I won't give up on the local front as people have since said they wish they had come.

Oil demo - Daffodils

Off to get packed up now as I am off to give an acrylic demonstration to Downham Market Art group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.