Friday 30 September 2016

Painting lilies in Oil

Following my article on painting tulips in the SAA Paint magazine I was asked by Chandy the editior if I would be prepared to do a live stream, painting flowers. I was tempted to say no as flowers are not really my thing but then I thought, 'what the heck', lets give it a go.
I arrived at HQ with plenty of time to spare so that Gary could set up the cameras.
I have to say I was a little nervous at first but soon got into the swing of it. I even managed to talk to the camera.
The whole demo was to take 1/2 hour but once I start I lose track of time and Gary let me carry on with a break after 30 mins, I was amazed how quick the time had gone.




Would I do it again??? Well - maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.