Tuesday 31 January 2017

Thirty Paintings

30 Paintings in 30 Days



Well in spite of a few set backs in my health and care for my Father - I did it!!
These paintings plus another 200+ paintings and illustrations will be published in my forthcoming book Paintings Skies in Oils published by Crowood Press later on this year.
I will let you know more details when I have them.
Thank you to those that have followed and commented throughout this month. Your encouragement and support means a lot.

Thank you to Leslie Saeta for throwing out the challenge again. Over 1000 artists took part and you can see all their paintings at https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30-blog

Back to the computer now, I still have more to write for the book.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skies, great art and beautiful collage.
    Congratulations, Mo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful month's work. What a lovely collage it makes! Congratulations of book. It is going to be a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! I look forward to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!

    And I Always thought I was addicted.
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are René. I admire your constant output

      Delete
  5. Inspiring! I didn't make 30 but the challenge really got me painting again. Wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good motivation. It certainly gets me going at the beginning of the year

      Delete
  6. I gaze in awe and wonder! Awesome work here, inspiring :) Congratulaions on a superb collection, and on your being published as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.